Crystal River Citrus County Florida real estate scam
Before even considering buying the log cabin at 621 S. Log Haven, Crystal River, Florida 34429 - now offered on ebay - by Birgit Hutchcroft / Baywater Holding LLC - see the complaints on this forum ( search "birgit hutchcroft") and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm .
The website has actual photos of the property as it REALLY is, tells of the numerous false representations, the actual appraisals of it, horrific problems in terms of illegal construction, code violations, ordinance violations and serious toxic mold report plus liens and more.
Also search birgit hutchcroft online overall.
The listing on ebay has MANY misleading and false statements in addition to all that is not disclosed. The property may actually be worth far less than owned on it and potentially less than $0 , depending how much it costs to make the property safe to live in and legal.
Don't even think about buying unless you see it in person, explore Citrus County Code Enforcement inspection records, see the actual appraised values for 2004 to 2009, explore county records for liens, have a title company run the property, have a title policy and use conventional financing.
NEVER buy property in Florida under "quit claim deeds," "owner financing", "contract for deed" and certainly NO contract that does not go through a title company as a recorded contract and ALWAYS have YOUR attorney - not the sellers - review the contract AFTER a SURVEy of the actual legal property description on the contract.
If you just wish everything is right dreaming of the perfect house you could lose everything you have.
check out birgit hutchcroft on this forum and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "When I had my life style lift it did very little. I had to go back a sevond time and it still did not work that well. Plus the doctor..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."