Crystal River Citrus County Florida real estate scam
Before even considering buying the log cabin at 621 S. Log Haven, Crystal River, Florida 34429 - now offered on ebay - by Birgit Hutchcroft / Baywater Holding LLC - see the complaints on this forum ( search "birgit hutchcroft") and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm .
The website has actual photos of the property as it REALLY is, tells of the numerous false representations, the actual appraisals of it, horrific problems in terms of illegal construction, code violations, ordinance violations and serious toxic mold report plus liens and more.
Also search birgit hutchcroft online overall.
The listing on ebay has MANY misleading and false statements in addition to all that is not disclosed. The property may actually be worth far less than owned on it and potentially less than $0 , depending how much it costs to make the property safe to live in and legal.
Don't even think about buying unless you see it in person, explore Citrus County Code Enforcement inspection records, see the actual appraised values for 2004 to 2009, explore county records for liens, have a title company run the property, have a title policy and use conventional financing.
NEVER buy property in Florida under "quit claim deeds," "owner financing", "contract for deed" and certainly NO contract that does not go through a title company as a recorded contract and ALWAYS have YOUR attorney - not the sellers - review the contract AFTER a SURVEy of the actual legal property description on the contract.
If you just wish everything is right dreaming of the perfect house you could lose everything you have.
check out birgit hutchcroft on this forum and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Log Haven Cabin Hutchcroft Birgit
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Worst company ever!!! Installers came late everyday, took long lunch breaks (2+hours). Job was supposed to take 3 days, ended up being 6. They did not replace flooring..."
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."
- " I am writing as a result of being on flight 638 and it being cancelled which caused a serious negative impact on me financially. I did not receive your..."