Crystal River Citrus County Florida real estate scam
Before even considering buying the log cabin at 621 S. Log Haven, Crystal River, Florida 34429 - now offered on ebay - by Birgit Hutchcroft / Baywater Holding LLC - see the complaints on this forum ( search "birgit hutchcroft") and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm .
The website has actual photos of the property as it REALLY is, tells of the numerous false representations, the actual appraisals of it, horrific problems in terms of illegal construction, code violations, ordinance violations and serious toxic mold report plus liens and more.
Also search birgit hutchcroft online overall.
The listing on ebay has MANY misleading and false statements in addition to all that is not disclosed. The property may actually be worth far less than owned on it and potentially less than $0 , depending how much it costs to make the property safe to live in and legal.
Don't even think about buying unless you see it in person, explore Citrus County Code Enforcement inspection records, see the actual appraised values for 2004 to 2009, explore county records for liens, have a title company run the property, have a title policy and use conventional financing.
NEVER buy property in Florida under "quit claim deeds," "owner financing", "contract for deed" and certainly NO contract that does not go through a title company as a recorded contract and ALWAYS have YOUR attorney - not the sellers - review the contract AFTER a SURVEy of the actual legal property description on the contract.
If you just wish everything is right dreaming of the perfect house you could lose everything you have.
check out birgit hutchcroft on this forum and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."