Crystal River Citrus County Florida real estate scam
Before even considering buying the log cabin at 621 S. Log Haven, Crystal River, Florida 34429 - now offered on ebay - by Birgit Hutchcroft / Baywater Holding LLC - see the complaints on this forum ( search "birgit hutchcroft") and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm .
The website has actual photos of the property as it REALLY is, tells of the numerous false representations, the actual appraisals of it, horrific problems in terms of illegal construction, code violations, ordinance violations and serious toxic mold report plus liens and more.
Also search birgit hutchcroft online overall.
The listing on ebay has MANY misleading and false statements in addition to all that is not disclosed. The property may actually be worth far less than owned on it and potentially less than $0 , depending how much it costs to make the property safe to live in and legal.
Don't even think about buying unless you see it in person, explore Citrus County Code Enforcement inspection records, see the actual appraised values for 2004 to 2009, explore county records for liens, have a title company run the property, have a title policy and use conventional financing.
NEVER buy property in Florida under "quit claim deeds," "owner financing", "contract for deed" and certainly NO contract that does not go through a title company as a recorded contract and ALWAYS have YOUR attorney - not the sellers - review the contract AFTER a SURVEy of the actual legal property description on the contract.
If you just wish everything is right dreaming of the perfect house you could lose everything you have.
check out birgit hutchcroft on this forum and the website www.dfwx.com/logcabin.htm
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Log Haven Cabin Hutchcroft Birgit
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "When I had my life style lift it did very little. I had to go back a sevond time and it still did not work that well. Plus the doctor..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."